*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Face to face interview after successful phone interview.*
*Sr J2EE Agile UI Engineer *
Contract duration: 6mos.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
*Candidates will be responsible for:
*• Promote the best use of core UI componentization framework to design and
implement the features requested by internal and external product and
• Participate and contribute the estimation, planning, analysis, design, and
implementation of infrastructure/framework/component of various projects
that result from internal demands and/or external client requests.
• Develop technology solutions with a thorough understanding how technology
decisions impact e-commerce product platform, services, and business.
• Interactively design and implement bridged frontend UI solutions for
missing integration and/or extension of the core features based on existing
and/or extension of the core UI componentization framework and target for
potential production in new releases.
• Identify, evaluate, and formally recommend third party solutions and
services as needed.
• Produce detailed and accurate documentation related to existing and
extended frontend UI components and assigned tasks.
• Promote highly collaborative, team-oriented environment, working closely
with all levels of product, services, and third-party development teams.
• Mentor and/or share experience with team members.
*• 6+ years of hands-on experience with web frontend UI development and
creative design within J2EE environments.
• Solid grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, methods, and
conventions, including but not limited to agile methodology, Test Driven
Development (TDD), Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain
Driven Design (DDD), and Dependency Management.
• Expert knowledge of common web frontend technologies and/or packages such
• Hands-on experience with web template languages (e.g. JSP, Velocity,
• Working knowledge of common web frontend UI and creative design tools such
as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
• Working experience with XML and related technologies (e.g. XSD, XSL, and
• Experience in e-commerce application development ideal.
• Experience with commercial supply chain, trading partner, warehouse,
logistics management, marketing, and/or customer relationship management
• Experience in working with or developing Open Source projects.
• Experience with Intershop Enfinity client-side development ideal.
• Good knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
• Experience in cross-platform development such as UNIX/Windows and
Oracle/MySQL and skillful in UNIX shell scripts and command line tools such
as sed, awk, etc.
• Working knowledge of J2EE application server configuration, setup, and
• Working knowledge of automated build utilities and Continuous Integration
• Portfolios required showcasing the design and development of frontend UI
components, applications, and solutions.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related
technical or art field (or equivalent), with strong competencies in UI
development and creative/artistic design.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at