*Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com*
Job Title: Database Administrator II
Duration: 07/18/2011 to 01/17/2012
Location: Mt. Laurel - New Jersey, Falmouth, ME or South Carolina (Candidate
must be on site 100% of the time. Please indicate your candidates location
in the submittal.
Preference will be given to those that are local and willing to be on site
in Mt. Laurel, NJ.)
- Participate in the design, development and packaging of scripts to create
and modify data warehouse/reporting/analytic databases on an Oracle
- Must implement according to development database policies and procedures
and have a strong knowledge of dimensional data modeling in a relational
- Coordinates releases of db changes to higher environments.
- Must be very good at documentation of handoff materials to other DBAs to
- Analyzes and resolves database issues.
- Participates in database design, data modeling and analyzing user
requirements and statistics.
- DBMS, Data warehousing expertise.
- Performance tuning and Root cause analysis experience.
- Previous application and operating systems knowledge.
MUST HAVES: 3-5+ years of experience in the following areas...
- Consolidating deployment scripts.
- Development of packages for database releases.
- Experience working in a dimensional datawarehouse environment.
- Experience with Oracle 10 or 11 and Linux
- Performance tuning and root cause analysis
- Excellent communication
NICE TO HAVE:
- Database design experience
- Ability & willingness to go permanent/convert to an FTE? * (MUST MENTION -
if open to FTE or Contracting)
- Ability and willingness to be based out of: (MENTION THE LOCATION NJ, ME
- Application development * (MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience)
- Data Warehousing * (MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience)
- DBMS * (MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience)
- Performance Tuning * (MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience)
- Root cause analysis * (MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience)
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at