LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on June 27, ankur gupta sent you an invitation to
become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept ankur gupta's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-gpzf1ol7-6x/doi/3355819879/ujbS6Q4S/gir_760654479_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 27, ankur gupta wrote:

> To:  [reqsresumes@googlegroups.com]
> From: ankur gupta [shriankurgu...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - ankur

The only way to get access to ankur gupta's professional network on LinkedIn is
through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-gpzf1ol7-6x/doi/3355819879/ujbS6Q4S/gir_760654479_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from ankur gupta's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation