Belows is the requriment
let me know if you have any consulants it moving fast.
a2c IT Consulting has multiple opportunities for Senior QA Analysts. The
ideal candidate have 5-10 years of experience. The opportunities are in
Houston, Texas, Tampa, Florida, Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, and St.
Louis, MO. This is a contract for 6 months with a possible extension. Here
is a brief description for the opportunity:
*Job Title: Sr. QA Test Analyst*
*Education: BS or BA*
*Yrs Experience: 5-10 *
Basic Job Function:
*This position has been created to ensure that Testing Lead responsibilities
are covered for a business unit. The incumbent will verify that processes
are being followed and that quality testing is being performed on medium to
large sized projects of moderate to high complexity. If necessary the
creation and implementation of QA processes will be set up. The incumbent
develops the project level test strategies and works with resources in
developing test cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria to ensure
requirements are accurately validated during the certification process. The
incumbent provides strategic guidance and oversight within one or more
testing disciplines (functional, capacity and performance, automation, etc.)
for a feature, project, product, application or system. In addition, the
ability to perform hands on test execution functions is needed as well.
1. Industry certifications (CSQA, ISTQB, CSTB, Six Sigma, etc.) a plus
2. 4 - 10 years experience in 1 or more testing disciplines with
commercial business-oriented software applications
3. Ability to work independently and with a team
4. Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Ability to provide both detail information and also summarize to a
7. Tenacity; ability to work through problems and reach a solution
8. Ability to learn large complex systems
9. Ability to work in ambiguous situations
10. Ability to setup and maintain test environments
11. Strong leadership capabilities
12. Strong planning capabilities
13. Proven problem-solving and technical debugging skills
14. Understanding of software quality management principles (tracking,
analyzing, reporting, problem resolution and training)
15. Understanding of software development and maintenance processes and
16. Understanding of project management principles and techniques as they
relate to software project planning, implementation and tracking.
17. Flexibility; Ability to be hands on or lead based on the situation
18. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
19. Proficient in the use of commercial QA test tools to include HP Quality
Center, HP Loadrunner,
HP QuickTest Pro.
20. Knowledge of testing .NET and JAVA applications.
21. Ability to work with resources in remote locations if needed.
22. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
23. Experience in the industries of healthcare and/or education a plus.
*The incumbent is accountable for testing deliverables within one or more
disciplines, on medium to large sized projects with moderate to high
complexity. Specific accountabilities are documented through performance
objectives and may include:
1. Provide Concept Sizing/Test Estimates/Test Schedule/Test Strategy
2. Design, document, and gain approval for test deliverables (to
include test automation and/or load/performance testing)
3. Develop Technical Assessments
4. Develop and execute or oversee Test Plans
5. Define the Test Strategy for small to medium sized projects within a
specific test discipline
6. Manage software test deliverables
7. Maintain test environment
8. Provide input to software quality metrics
9. Influence designs or plans to improve performance or reliability,
reduce resource consumption and/or facilitate testing
10. Gather instrumentation requirements
11. Review Test Deliverables to ensure compliance to the Test Strategy
12. Review Test Deliverables to ensure compliance to standards
13. Review Test Results to validate completion of testing
14. Provide complex customer support and technical communication in support
of the tiered customer support model
15. Report metrics and status to business, technical, and management teams.
The incumbent will be instrumental at the department level in:
1. Leading up test efforts across the board for a business unit.
2. Analyzing the results of software quality management activities to
recommend and implement process improvements.
3. Analyzing test metrics to determine quality and forecast release
4. Analyzing results for test execution and deliverable reviews to
evaluate vendor performance
5. Handling all QA-related matters for a business area.
Let me know if you or someone you know may be interested.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at