below is the requriment,
let me know if you have any consulants if moving fast.
Title: *Business Analyst*
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Duration: 3 months plus
Employment Status: H1-B, Green Card or US Citizen
*Formulate and define scope (requirements) and objective based on user needs
and thorough understanding of business processes.*
• Gather and analyze information and provides recommendations to address
business needs and resolve root causes.
• Tackle *complex business/systems problems and convey this information to
stakeholders* (includes technical teams for translation into solution
• Translate business needs into value, breaking down value-based
requirements into detailed functional requirements that can be delivered in
an iterative project environment.
• Dialogue and negotiate with all levels of stakeholders.
• Organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
with the ability to demonstrate tact and professionalism in a fast-paced,
sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Must be a proven relationship builder and collaborator and communicator
that is effective and tactful working independently and with cross
functional teams of all levels of personnel, both internally and externally.
• Remain up to date with industry and competitive trends, sharing your
knowledge with the team to foster an innovative and creative culture.
Minimum of 5 years experience as a business analyst in an information
• Experience with *Agile development methodology* preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Individual must have a strong quality focus
• Self-starter, proactive
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Proficient with *MS Visio* and Microsoft Office 2007
Candidate is expected to *lead the requirements analysis* and collaborate
with project teams in the delivery of software solutions. Translate
stakeholder needs into solution requirements. Work collaboratively with
project teams that are developing or modifying complex information systems.
Facilitate the elicitation and documentation of business and functional
requirements through Business Process/Requirements workshops.
*Ideal candidate has played a leadership role in establishing standards,
strategy and best practices around requirements gathering in an iterative
environment. Resource is capable of managing a complex suite of projects
simultaneously while supporting/mentoring other requirements analysts.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at