*We have an urgent requirement*
Senior Software Test Engineer – New Product Technology Description
New Product Technology (NPT) is an exciting and dynamic organization that
provides software development for West Technology. The Quality Engineering
and Development group is responsible for ensuring application quality and
stability of applications developed in NPT. Agile practices and methods are
utilized to implement testing and configuration management solutions. In
this position, you will play a key role in providing technical leadership
for testing enterprise applications developed using new and emerging
technologies and in implementing new, innovative ways of providing quality
Technologies Used: Java, Junit, Selenium, Team Foundation Server, SQL,
Oracle, Web Technologies
· Responsible for developing and implementing the testing of
enterprise application projects.
· Develop and execute manual and automated tests using Java and the
· Partner with software development teams and other organizations to
ensure their needs are being met and that our services are adding value.
· Actively participate in Iteration Planning, Stand-ups, and Team
· Develop software-testing artifacts within an agile process.
· Develop and actively participate in build test automation using
Java and/or other technologies.
· Create and manage software quality assessments. Including
anticipating project needs and implication of project decisions on quality.
Proactively work to identify, clarify, and resolve issues; remove barriers
within and outside the organization in a timely manner.
· Proactively share knowledge on best practices for testing software
and act as a consultant across all the software development and testing
· Provide test services through the utilization of new and emerging
· Continuously learn new technologies and domain knowledge
*Minimum Qualifications *
· A four-year degree in Computer Science or other related field.
· 5+ years of software testing and/or software development
· 2+ years of working with Oracle Utilities and SQL Schemas.
· 2+ years of Java Development experience
· Strong XML and DTD/Schema background
· 1+ years of experience working with Selenium Library
· Experience with Linux
· Software testing and/or software development experience working
with enterprise applications developed using various technologies (J2EE,
REST, Endpoint Dev/Testing, AJAX, etc.).
· Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control, defect
management, and workflow management.
· Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques
used in automated testing (e.g., Silk Test, QTP) or other process
· Experience successfully leading large-scale projects that includes
communication and collaboration across Development and Testing teams and
interfacing with the Business.
· Collaborative leadership style and a strong commitment to
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at