*Please send matching profiles to ki...@globalnest.com*
*Direct Client Rek: “Junior IT Project Manager with PMP” in Owings Mills, MD
for Long Term*
***Interview Type: Telephonic and IN-PERSON***
· *PMP Certification* with *3-5 years Project Management *experience
in *software development technology and/or online technology industry.*
· Preferred prior experience with the *State Dept. of Education*.
· Superior communication, management and writing skills.
· Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend project scope and
· Demonstrated skill in creating all reports necessary for internal
and external oversight.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITITIES:*
*Demonstrated knowledge of, abilities to and/or hands-on experience or
· The principles, practices and techniques of software development
project management to coordinate, review and provide expert technical
management of the assigned project.
· The use of project controls, including critical path method of
scheduling and budgetary control systems.
· Independently organize and carry out assigned with minimum
direction as well as the ability to function as a member of a highly
· Establishing and maintaining effective communication and working
relationships with individuals and organizations with which interface is
required (i.e. financial, procurement and administrative staff).
· Resource allocation and planning, including use of project
· Educational environments.
· Support the MPT Race to the Top (RTTT) Project Administrator and
four deliverable managers through all aspects of the project.
· Provide weekly status reports on the project. These reports shall
include but not be limited to the project progress, expenditures and
outstanding issues that require MPT Project Administrator attention.
· Provide regular and on-going communication materials that will
deliver key information about the project to MSDE and other stakeholders.
· Deliver project management services that review and recommend
modifications to the project plan on behalf of MPT.
· Review/refine existent project plans in concert with the MPT
Project Administrator specifying goals and strategy, scheduling,
identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for
each phase of the project.
· Collaborate with MSDE technical project manager MPT Project
Administrator and 4 deliverable managers to refine schedule of project
deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
· Adhere to standards and procedures for project personnel and
vendors and modify schedules and plans as required.
· Prepare project status reports and keep management, MSDE and other
informed of project status and related issues.
· Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and
· Coordinate and respond to request for changes from original
· Monitor project results against technical specifications.
· Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
· Assist in the development of test plans for the project as needed.
· Obtain, through customer satisfaction and acceptance testing,
project signoff of completion.
Thanks & Regards
281 state Route 79, Suite 208
Morganville, NJ 07751
Direct: 732-333-5917 Fax: 732-333-5946
Email: ki...@globalnest.com <blocked::mailto:ki...@globalnest.com> Web:
Y IM: kiran.gn...@yahoo.com Linkedin:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at