*Greetings from Robert,*

* *

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c. I will get back to you at the
earliest. Thanks

Job: SharePoint developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Job Description:*

-         4+ years of strong coding experience with *C# /ASP.NET web

-         Solid background in designing and developing  solutions using the
SharePoint Object Model.

-         Experience with .NET technology stack including *Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF)*

-         Prior development experience with SharePoint Server, Web services,
SQL Server and PowerShell Scripting is highly desirable

-         Prefer if experienced with capacity, scalability, security and
Performance measures for SharePoint Farm.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.