*Greetings from Robert,*
Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c. I will get back to you at the
Job: Windows 2008/IIS Administrator
Location: Redmond, WA
Contract: 1 Year
*L3 Service Engineering responsibilities:*
1. Implement, operate and restore, improve/optimize new/and/or existing
services (integrated and scalable, end-to-end systems, networks, and
2. Manage supportability and troubleshoot the availability of
applications, services, and servers.
3. Capture data and use standard tools to analyze system performance
4. Proactively support multiple, highly complex systems.
5. Provide support to fellow engineers.
6. Deploy and troubleshoot software applications written by internal
and external development teams in the pre-production environment.
7. Provide proactive coordination across multiple support teams.
8. Partner with the development, test and production support teams.
*Requirements/Qualifications, Previous Work and Related Experience
(including educational requirements):*
9. Passion for building extremely scalable, stable and manageable
10. Production experience in software installation, configuration, web
server support, security, monitoring, hardware load balancing technologies
and change control procedures
11. Sound troubleshooting skills
12. Production system experience with Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows
2008 R2, and IIS 6/7
13. Production support of Office SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint
Server 2010 *desirable*
14. Experience, or deep familiarity, with Content Delivery Networks such as
Akamai, Limelight, and/or Windows Azure CDN, is highly desirable.
15. Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast
paced and changing environment.
16. Excellent written and oral communication skills
17. Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a faced
paced, unstructured environment
18. Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making
19. 3+ years experience in technical IT Operations including working
knowledge of MOF/ITIL best practices and demonstrated experience with
implementing and operating systems within these frameworks.
*20. *3+ years experience managing supportability and troubleshooting the
availability of applications, properties, systems, networks, and servers for
high availability enterprise systems. **
*21. *Microsoft certification in one or more disciplines desirable (MCSE,
MCDBA, or similar)**
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at