Hi,

We have below req from our client, please let me know if you have any
suitable candidates.

*Title: Quality Assurance Consultant (Production Support)*

*Duration: 6+ months (will go longer!!!)*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Rate: max $35/hr*

*Start date: 07/25/2011*

*** LOCALS to TX preferred; MUST be able to attend an IN-PERSON
Interview!!!!!*

*Responsibilities*

·         Monitor data file flow from stores through validation tool and
into MAPS 2.0 processing and eventually MAPS 2.0 database.

·         React to stoppages in data file flow caused by validation
problems.

·         Perform level 1 trouble shooting and diagnostics of production
flow problems.

·         Assist in the performance of level 2 trouble shooting and
diagnostics of production problems.

·         Work with project management and development personnel to resolve
production flow issues.

·         Clear production problems and reprocess data through production
tools as necessary.

·         Review store processing of transactional data files into MAPS 2.0
and perform level 1+ production support for such.

*Required Skills*

·         Strong problem diagnostic skills

·         Understanding of data processing and production flow concepts

·         Very strong independent analytical and problem solving skills

·         Strong time management skills

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Keen attention to detail

·         Knowledge of data base systems and design

·         Understanding of quality assurance responsibilities

Thanks

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net