Hi
    We required an requirement of below,pls reply me ASAP.

Title:C++ Developer

Location: Pittsburg PA

Duration: 3 months plus

Will Hire Over phone and Skype

Immediate need!

Title: Software Engineer

o Description: Will be re-implementing existing Visual Basic 6 code in
C++/QT and/or assisting with upgrades to existing simulation applications.

o Requirements:

Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science

Five or more years of experience with C++

Good understanding of Design Patterns, UML diagrams, and the C++ STL

Experience with MFC and QT

Ability to study and understand existing source code

Able to solve complex problems with superior analytical, troubleshooting and
debugging skills; thorough attention to detail

Competent written and verbal communication skills

Ability to receive constructive feedback on designs and code reviews

Collaborates effectively with team members

Experience or familiarity with Agile development

Experience with Visual Basic 6 is a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

--

Rajveer

Sriven Technologies LLC