*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

*Need: Oracle Process Manufacturing – Support (Techno-Functional)*

*Rate: Open*

*Location: Weston, MA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *
**

We are in need of an *Oracle Support  resource* to provide on-site,
day-to-day production support to end users.

We are looking for a mid-level resource who is experienced with basic OPM
functionality and interfacing common apps (Order Mgt, Purchasing, etc) for
Oracle 11i.

Responsibilities will include:

·         Field support calls from business users.

·         Track support tickets using Siebel system.

·         Trouble-shoot issues with Oracle system functionality.

·         Work functional & technical issues with Oracle Support.

·         Conduct system testing in support of scheduled patch &
functionality releases

·         Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to business
users.

·         Recommend functional/process improvements where appropriate

Client is looking to get started as soon as possible, 5 days a week through
December with expectations of renewal next year.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal*

*
MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com <arc...@metasenseusa.com>*

*www.metasenseusa.com*

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.