Hi,

We have below req from our client, please let me know if you have any
suitable candidates.

*Title: Visual Designer (Web/UI/UX)*

*Location: Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client: **Macys’*

* *

*** Please make sure to take any examples of actual work done by consultant;
incase he’s getting submitted*

*Description & Skills *

Designer to work with 9-person team building interactive user experiences
for online retailer. Responsible for prioritizing, evaluating and elevating
the visual design of the user experience. Should be aware of industry
trends, best practices and technical advances as they relate to user
interface design.

*Required Skills/Experience*

5-7 years’ experience

Strong Design Background. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.

Portfolio that displays understanding of user-centered design.

An intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS with experience optimizing design
around these technologies.

*Desired, but not required Skills/Experience *

Proactive collaborator willing to work closely with information architects,
copywriters and developers.

Excellent communication skills.

Attention to detail

Self-motivated with positive attitude

Flash experience a plus

*Daily Responsibilities *

Work with senior team members.

Design visuals for interactive components.

Deliver required work in required timelines.

Create cutting-edge designs that align with the brand of the site while
enhancing the user experience.

This position will include, but not be limited to, designing navigation,
splash/landing pages and icons.

Thanks

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net