*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*2 phone interviews and face to face.*
*Must have Financial industry experience.*
*Resume Must match below client details.*
*Please note: *Client need a *Mid to Senior experienced and a good developer
* that can *demonstrate experience** **with BizTalk 2006** *and has had
exposure to *Financial markets. * Someone who has worked at a *p**lace like
TR or done an investment management system*. *This position is NOT a TR
position*. *It is a great environment*.
*The need is immediate. Please take a look below details*:
*Position: Software Engineer Mid-Senior, .Net / C# / Biztalk/WCF*
*Location: Rockville, MD*
* Duration: 6 months +*
* Rate: your best
The Software Engineer is an experienced resource who follows and promotes
established development processes, including coding standards, change and
configuration management, documentation, unit testing, issue tracking,
problem resolution, deployment, and support.
Our client is performing an upgrade to their portfolio management and
trading system (Charles River). The Software Engineer*s main responsibility
is to follow established patterns to implement *BizTalk file mappings and
transformations and perform interface development in support of the upgrade.
* *The majority of the work requires development on Biztalk 2006, .Net
(3.5), C#, WCF and T-SQL.* The work environment requires an individual who
is driven and works independently to meet or exceed business and technical
requirements and is extremely quality focused. This is a five-month project
with possible extension.
· Development of maps and interfaces based on an existing application
· Responsible for enforcement of architectural aspects of existing
· Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to elicit and analyze
· Document business logic used in current data structures and interactions
· Represent business and technical requirements via the appropriate
artifacts such as use cases, state diagrams, workflows, object models, etc.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor*s degree in computer science, management information *systems*,
or other related field.
· 8 or more years experience in object oriented development
· 5+ years C#
· 5+ years Biztalk 2006/2009
· .Net 3.5 and 4.0
· Experience with writing complex SQL queries in T-SQL
· Experience with financial markets data, e.g., stocks, CUSIPs, tickers,
· Experience in requirements analysis or BPM
· Excellent interpersonal and written, presentation, and verbal
communication skills to represent self, team, and company well.
· Strong team orientation, with demonstrated ability to work well across
functional boundaries and locations.
· Proven ability to thrive in complex, rapidly changing technology
· Experience developing and supporting portfolio management and trading *
systems*, especially Charles River.
· SQL server Integration Services
· Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodology
· C#/.NET (3.5 and above)
· BizTalk 2006
· Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
· Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Excellent attention to quality and detail
· Available to work on site
· Flexible to adapt, manage, and transition to change
· Additional eligibility through pre-employment screenings required
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at