*Greetings from Robert,*
Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c. I will get back to you at the
Job: Project Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Contract: 1 Year Contract OR Fulltime
Looking for a self-motivated and proactive IT Operations Program Manager.
This candidate must possess the demonstrated ability for maintaining depth
of expertise in business process and technical domains. Excellent
interpersonal communication skills, written communication skills and the
ability to work well in a team environment are very important.
*Program Management and Delivery responsibilities include:*
1. Program manage migration of SharePoint customers from BPOS to
SharePoint in Office 365; managing scope, schedule, issues/risks,
trade-offs, communications and expectations.
2. Manage project plan and schedule commitments, ensure plan is
integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy.
3. Work with business partners to define and prioritize requirements
4. Develop and sustain strong working relationships with development,
test, operations and vendors.
5. Demonstrate that customer satisfaction is top priority by ensuring
project approaches are aligned with and delivered to meet customer
6. Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across team to
meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives.
7. Follow and enforce web security practices.
8. Ensure project output consistently meets standards and policies for
security and privacy.
9. Provide status reporting for the programs to all stakeholders.
1. Project Management experience: 5 to 8 years
2. PMP certification: Required
3. SharePoint product knowledge: Familiarity required. Admin experience
4. Education: BS required. MS preferred
*Projects in flight to be managed:*
The projects will include, but not limited to the following
1. Pre-production validation at every engineering milestone
2. Production validation at every engineering milestone
3. Infrastructure and software SR/QFE/Patch deployments in BPOS and
Office 365 environments
4. Directory Sync between BPOS and Office 365 for SharePoint customers
5. Migration of paying SharePoint customers and Partners from BPOS to
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at