Greetings from Robert,
Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks
Job: Unix Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 + month contract
1. 5-7+ years of Unix/Linux experience
2. Experience in managing system configurations with tools like Puppet,
Chef or Cfengine
3. Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS, Firewalls, load balancers
4. Strong knowledge Java / Tomcat and Apache
5. Solid experience In-depth Ruby, Ant expertise
6. Solid experience with storage networks and NAS/SAN hardware
7. Experience with VMware, KVM, XEN
8. Experience with AIX VIO LPAR a plus
9. Experience with open source monitoring tool chains such as Nagios,
Cacti, MRTG, SNMP, collectd, rrd,
10. Familiarity with some or all of the following: Apache, tomcat, mysql,
memcached, Oracle and database clustering, etc.
11. Excellent team player, including the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast paced environment
12. Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to concurrently
manage multiple deadline-driven tasks and projects; self-starter
13. Experience working in an agile development environment
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at