*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: C++ Developer

Location: LA, CA.

Duration: 6 Months(extendable)

*Job Description:*

*Essential Functions:*

•  Design, develop and integrate code such as: C, C++, Java

•  Also desired: J2EE, Unix Networking

•  BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a minimum 5
years of experience

•  Programming experience in C, C++,  Java, J2EE code in the Microsoft
Windows and Solaris

•  Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse development environment

• Ability to find problems via a debugger and other code analysis tools

•  Working knowledge of networking communications and Windows security

•  Knowledge of  NIS, NIS+, DNS, SSL, TSL, WINS, encryption algorithms and
print submission protocols a plus

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.