*Greetings from Robert,*

*Job: Embedded C & C++ Developer*

*Location: Detroit, MI *

*Duration: 6 months(extendable)*

*Required Skills:*

Embedded experience with strong C programming skills

Development, integration and testing/maintenance of high quality automotive
software for a chassis control/Safety ECU for CAN/LIN interface

Development of portable, reusable and modular software compliant to
automotive requirements and design guidelines

Develop software in C for the PowerPC and Star12X processors

Exp of modelling/simulation using MATLAB/SIMULATION

*Required Skills:*

C++ / Java, software development exp, Building Java API for Native C apps /
additional knowledge in JVM and Android desirable

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.