*

*Hi,*

*      We have an urgent below requirement, pls reply me ASAP.*

* *

*
*

*Sub: Sr. Java Developer*

*Required skills: JSF, Web Services, XSLT, XSD, JMS, PL/SQL*

Location: FL

Duration: 6 months

*Desc:*

  Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications
or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets. Must be able to apply
SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust
applications. Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented
Programming. Strong communication skills are required as position will
interact with business owners. 6+ years of prior Java development experience
required

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *