Hi ,

We currently have an immediate need for an Android Mobile Applications
developer. We are searching for an Android Applications Developer with 4
plus years of professional experience.

*Subject: Android Applications Developer(Locals only)
*

Location: Chicago,IL

Duration: 9-12 months contract

Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:

· 2+ year’s professional experience with a mainstream mobile OS, iOS

· 1+ year experience with *Android* and recent Android experience

· Experience working in an agile development environment

· Experience with Ruby and Java

· Experience building scalable, reliable, complex software – meeting time
lines and budget

· Full life cycle SDLC experience software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and build
processes and testing
· Ability to take a project from scoping and design requirements through
actual launch of the project.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *