*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Location: Portland, OR

Duration: 6 Months(extendable)

*Position#1:*

* *

*1.      **Clear Case Administrator *

·         An engineer with 4 – 6 years of experience

·         Atleast 2 years in administration of clearcase multisite

·         Prior experience of maintaining of Perl, PHP scripts

·         Hands on experience in SQL, Java, XML and Ruby

·         Sound concepts in OO Programming

·         Worked in Solaris and/or linux environment

* *

*Position#2:*

*2.      **Clear Quest Administrator*

·         An engineer with 4 – 6 years of experience

·         Atleast 2 years in administration of Clearquest

·         Prior experience of maintaining of Perl, PHP scripts

·         Hands on experience in SQL, Java, XML and Ruby

·         Sound concepts in OO Programming

·         Worked in Solaris and/or linux environment

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*