*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: Storage Engineer

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 + Months  Contract

*Required Qualifications:*

   1. *Required experience** ***
      1. 5-7+ years of AIX/Linux experience
      2. Expert experience with AIX VIO LPAR
      3. Expert experience with NIM and automated deploy for AIX
      4. Expert experience scripting allocation and provisioning on storage
      networks and NAS/SAN hardware
      5. Working experience supporting multiple DB instances on Oracle RAC
      6. Experience in network configuration such as Cisco IOS, Firewalls,
      load balancers
   2. *Desired experience** ***
      1. Open source monitoring tool chains such as Nagios, Cacti, MRTG,
      SNMP, collectd, rrd,
      2. Familiarity with some or all of the following: Apache, tomcat,
      mysql, memcached, etc.
   3. *Business Acumen** ***
      1. Excellent team player, including the ability to work cross
      functionally in a fast paced environment
      2. Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to concurrently
      manage multiple deadline-driven tasks and projects; self-starter
      3. Experience working in an agile development environment

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*