*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: Sharepoint Developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description:*

-         4+ years of strong coding experience with C# /ASP.NET web based

-         Solid background in designing and developing  solutions using the
SharePoint Object Model.

-         Experience with .NET technology stack including Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF)

-         Prior development experience with SharePoint Server, Web services,
SQL Server and PowerShell Scripting is highly desirable

-         Prefer if experienced with capacity, scalability, security and
Performance measures for SharePoint Farm.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.