Hope you are doing great,

                                                              We have an
urgent below requirement, pls reply me ASAP.

*Subject: SQA Engineer*

*location: Austin TX *

*Duration: 6 Months.*

                           We are looking for a Systems Level Engineer who
will develop real time, systems level software for an white listing /
Security control application. It's important to note that this is NOT and
embedded systems developer nor is it strictly an application level
developer. The ideal candidate for this position must understand how to
develop Kernal Drivers/ Device Drivers that uses Windows ringtone Intering
Communication utilizes low level operating system calls as well as calls to
custom device drivers. Basically most work will be done at a Kernal/Device
Driver level. Those with Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Degrees may find this position attractive because of the machine and system
level control aspect of the job. This is a high priority high visibility

*Required Skills:*

         6+ years of Kernel Drivers/ Device Drivers experience

           Experience with C++  is a must

           Windows development exposure is must
          Exposure to system level machine controls and Instrument control
systems   using custom  device drivers.
         Excellent Communication skill - verbal and written
         BA degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
degrees are better fit for the type of work needed.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,