*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: Business Analyst

Location: BlueBell, PA

Duration: 6 Months

Business Analyst in the Clinical Pharma domain.

Need to have Strong skills in Requirements gathering, documentation, use
cases, interaction with business with strong communication skills.

Person should have good understanding of the clinical trial development
processes – eCRF, CDISC, SDTM, ODM, Safety, Regulatory Compliance, etc…

Person should have knowledge/experience of data standards as used to develop
metadata based solutions.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.