*Subject: .Net Software Engineer*
*must have .net & SQL skills** *
*Minimum 6 months contract*
*Location: Chantilly**, VA** *
Contractor shall perform Software Engineer tasks which shall include, but
not be limited to the tasks specified below.
- Serves as a technical resource/liaison in the development and
implementation of systems, with significant exposure to users and interfaces
with all levels of management and external vendors in order to achieve the
ITG goal and mission.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of business application
software by performing full life cycle software development, implementing
enhancements and bug fixes and providing technical assistance to the
computer user community.
- Ensures quality assurance methods and practices are followed in
assigned projects via design review and review of junior team member’s work.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to create a project task plan,
reviews the plan with the project team and executes the plan to completion.
- Gathers and documents detailed user requirements, translates the
requirements into system design specifications, and develops and implements
Programs and performs unit and integration testing and debugging as well as
documents all developed components of an application software.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at