Hi,
     We have an urgent below requirement,reply me ASAP

*Subject: Java/JSF candidates*

*Duration: 12 months to 3 years*

*Location: Malvern , PA*

*Job Description:*

To start the team will need changes made to the front end or UI piece of
system; which is java specifically JSPs, some HTML.  There will also be
changes on the web services side in order to exchange data using XML Formal
and also changes on the actual server side.  The back end system is
currently Sybase however it will be moving over to oracle 11i. Position will
interface with existing team of developers and collaborate with
client, to create best technical solution.
*Qualifications:*

6+ yrs of java development experience

2+ yrs of Jsp, XML, EJB and web services experience
Understanding of different technologies such as: Java, , Oracle, Sybase and
how the systems work to function/relate to each other
Must have solid understanding of 3 Tier Architecture to include; Middle Tier
Must understand large data flow and relationship between external feeds
and internal systems
Involved in technical requirements, design and development
Extensive (and recent) experience with UNIX, Oracle (or Sybase)

Must have EJB experience

Must have web services

Must have XML experience

Must have previous experience working with Terabytes of Data
Full understanding of SDLC
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work as a team, collaborate well with others, achieve expected
results in fast pace environment