Hi All,

We have below req from our direct client, please let me know if you have any
suitable candidates.

*
*

*Job Title:  SAP Functional Tester*

*Location:  Sacremento, CA*

*Responsibilities*

The SAP Functional Tester will support testing for an SAP implementation and
the future SAP upgrade.

Refines and maintains testing scripts and supports testing, creation and/or
selection of test data in SAP as necessary.

Focuses on the testing of the functional solution

Maintains strong working relationships with client resources on the project.

Executes to an integrated master project plan/schedule and reports
completion of tasks against the master project plan.

Engages with the functional subject matter experts to identify and
understand business requirements and promote successful functional
regression testing.

Identifies and works to resolve and/or mitigate functional testing issues
and defects.

*Skills*

·         SAP functional experience at the working level in the areas of
PM,MM,FICO,HR

·         Unit, integrated and end to end testing efforts of an SAP solution

·         Working with testing tools including Quick Test Pro (Preferred)

·         Recording, tracking and supporting resolution of defects in
testing

·         Supporting automated scripting efforts

·         Working with and across SAP Functional and Development teams.

·         Preference is to have at least one full cycle software
implementation.

 Thanks

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net