LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on August 16, swapna p sent you an invitation to become
part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept swapna p's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-grndoicl-64/doi/3875667435/AvlcF6bL/gir_969242917_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On August 16, swapna p wrote:

> To:  [reqsresumes@googlegroups.com]
> From: swapna p [swapna2...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - swapna

The only way to get access to swapna p's professional network on LinkedIn is
through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-grndoicl-64/doi/3875667435/AvlcF6bL/gir_969242917_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from swapna p's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation