Hi Partners,

                      We have an below urgent requirement from our client*.(pls
reply to my company mail id)*

Title: Sr.TIBCO Developers (Multiple Positions)

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Duration: Long term project

Immediate Interviews, ASAP Start and a Long Term Project.

Able to work independently and mentor less experienced customer developers.
Will work on new integration project to integrate two software products
(Team Connect) with a home grown application and will have support from
onsite TIBCO Architects.

Required Qualifications:

* Hands on experience developing TIBCO solutions in real projects

* Minimum core skills: BW 5.7, EMS 5.12

* Familiar with and able to explain SOA concepts

* Familiar with Web Services, JDBC

* Ability to mentor customer developers

* Understanding of and ability to perform full life-cycle (i.e., collecting
requirements, creating design, building solution, testing solution,
deploying/supporting solution)

Nice to have but not required

* Oracle DB2 experience

*Thanks & Regards.*