We have an urgent below requirement,reply me ASAP.

*Role/Title: Sr Data Modeler*

*Location:  Saint Louis*

*Duration: 1 year*

Role Description: Must Have:

• 5+ years experience in dimensional and relational data modeling

• Strong analytical skills; especially experience in modeling based on
analysis of documentation and profiling of sample data.

• Excellent verbal and written communication

• Excellent time management skills

• Experience in data warehousing

• Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

• Excellent SQL skills

At least one of the following are required (more than one is a plus):

• 2 years experience in Financial Services (brokerage knowledge preferable)

• ERWin and CA Model Manager

• Experience with Oracle and/or DB2

• Experience with Informatica (or equivalent ETL)

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,