*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Title: Firewall Support Engineer**
Pay Rate – Open *
*Location – Jersey City*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Interview: Phone/Face 2 Face*
1. Minimum 5 years of experience with WAN design and implementation
2. Experience with the following routing protocols - BGP, EIGRP, RIP
3. Advanced BGP routing policies ( community strings, AS-path, Route-maps)
4. Hands on experience with Cisco routers and switches
5. Hands on experience with Juniper SRX / Palo Alto firewalls
6. Good documentation and communication skills
1. Experience with Juniper SRX firewalls / Palo Alto firewalls ( 80/20
volume of work respectively so JNPR is definitely required)
2. Fluency with Spanish language
3. Financial company background
Tasks to be performed
1. Perform engineering work for template / BAU activities.
2. Ordering, Budgeting, etc. for the physical hardware.
3. Working with on site resources to accept shipment, cable, and
physically install devices.
4. Work with regional Network Integration counterparts to ensure
seamless coordination between the above for router/switches and firewall.
5. Review the existing network infrastructure around the globe and help
remediate non-standard environments.
6. Work with Firewall Engineering on new products to ensure seamless
7. Participate in Technical Peer Reviews / Design Review boards
8. EOL and VTM coordination Activities
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at