We have below req from our client, please let me know if you have any
*Job Title: PeopleSoft Financials Lead*
*Location: Downers Grove, IL*
*Duration: 6 + Months*
The PeopleSoft Functional Analyst will be the lead resource responsible for
analysis, testing and implementation of the PeopleSoft General Ledger (GL),
Accounts Receivables (AR), Purchasing (PO), procurement (ePro), and Account
Payables (AP) modules, release 8.9. The resource will act as the liaison
between the client, stakeholders, development team and technical analysts.
The consultant remains involved throughout the projects lifecycle and is
accountable that project deliverables satisfy the goals and expectations of
- Experience with PeopleSoft GL, AR, AP, PO, and ePro modules.
- Experience with integrating external systems with PeopleSoft.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing and executing conversion strategies from
external systems to PeopleSoft.
- Experience in manufacturing or the financial services industry is
- Experience with developing, executing and managing testing strategies
including creation of test conditions, scripts and test cases.
- Proven track record of completing project tasks to specifications while
dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules,
and constantly evolving requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL, and PeopleSoft reporting tools (Query,
Crystal, and nVision).
- Understand the high level business needs surrounding the GL, AR, AP,
PO, and ePro modules, gathering information, analyzing processes, assessing
impacts, documenting detailed business requirements, creating configuration
and design documents to support testing, go live/production support and
subsequent hand over of knowledge.
- Ensure that any IT solutions designed, configured, developed and
implemented satisfy the business requirements and manage traceability of
requirements through design, configuration, development, and testing.
- Assists in defining project scope and prioritization of deliverables.
- Assists in the development of project plans to meet business needs.
- Coordinates the defining of appropriate test cases with the business
and is responsible for overall quality assurance.
- Conducts necessary training with the business.
- Provides support and guidance to users for minor support issues.
Ram | Sr. Recruiter
SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538
ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at