We have an urgent below ewquirement, pls reply me ASAP.

Role/Title: Java/J2EE/SQL Developer

Location:  North Haven, CT

Duration: 1 Year

Job Title:  Java/J2EE/SQL Developer

Vertical:  Healthcare Experience or Insurance Experience Preferred

Location:  North Haven, CT

Java/J2EE/SQL Developer

Senior Developer resources with prior experience in Java based web
application design and development.

Demonstrated 5+ years of experience in OOAD using established methodologies
and notations such as UML and using design patterns for high level and
detailed level designs.

Demonstrated experience in using Rational Toolsets (Requisite Pro, Clear
Case, Clear Quest, RationalDesign, RAD, RSA, RSM) to deliver systems.

Prefer 5+ years of experience in Rational Toolsets.

Demonstrated experience with application servers and corresponding
development tools, build tools, and configuration management practices.

Demonstrated experience with large-scale distributed systems using message
queues, SOA and related technologies Demonstrated experience in Test Driven
Development using test frameworks.

Demonstrated 5+ experience in either Java/J2EE (Spring, Spring MVC, JUnit,
Code Coverage, Profiling, Performance Tuning).

Demonstrated 5+ years of SQL development background including performance
and tuning skill-sets.

SmartIT offers competitive compensation and access to a comprehensive
program which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible PTO, Holiday Pay,
and 401K.

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,