Hi All,

We have below requirement from our client, please let me know if you have
any suitable candidates.

*Job Title: Java Developer with JBoss*
*Duration: 6 -12+ months *
*Location: Vacaville, CA*

Skills – in Short Strong Java and Jboss candidate (Local or bay area)

Experience with Java:
Experience with J2EE (JSF, JSP/Servlets, EJB) :
Experience with DB2, SQL and Data validation Experience working in a
helpdesk environment providing customer support and troubleshooting
systems:
Experience with Clear Case and Clear Quest:
Extensive knowledge of websphere J2EE infrastructure:
Experience in the web Applications frontend Programming –
HTML/CSS/JavaScript:
Experience with JBOSS and Linux is a must Experience in developing web based
client Server applications using websphere application server and RAD and
newer UML modeling:
Working knowledge of logical database design and structure

Thanks

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net | www.softsol.net