*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: C/C++ Developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

·         3 to 6 years’ experience in *C++, Windows GUI application
development on Windows XP\7 desktop*.

·         3 to 4 years’ experience in *Device drivers in Windows
Mobile/WinCE/Windows Embedded*

·         Excellent programming and debugging skills in Windows Kernel. C,
C++, Windows API

·         Should have excellent debugging and programming skills

·         Strong understanding test automation experience – Understand test
concepts, knows how to read a test plan and implement the required test code

·         Self-driven and works independently

·         Previous MS experience on application development would be an

·         Preference - 1+ year experience in MS ( usage of tools such as
WTT, PS etc), Windows Mobile

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.