LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on August 25, raveendra sanapala sent you an invitation
to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept raveendra sanapala's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-gryppb3p-2u/doi/3982537853/M06UsN7c/gir_1009619022_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On August 25, raveendra sanapala wrote:

> To:  [reqsresumes@googlegroups.com]
> From: raveendra sanapala [indrakalay...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - raveendra

The only way to get access to raveendra sanapala's professional network on
LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-91zt2p-gryppb3p-2u/doi/3982537853/M06UsN7c/gir_1009619022_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from raveendra sanapala's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation