*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Oracle DBA
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*Experience:* An ideal candidate must have 5-8 years of experience that
include the following.
*Technical skills* ---
- Understand and gather requirements from end-users and analyze
requirements given to him/her.
- ER modeling using industry standard modeling tools,
understanding of Object/Relational data Modeling.
- Extensive programming development in PL/SQL
- Familiar with Oracle programming tools and utilities.
- Familiar with ETL and data extraction processes from other
- Structured development methodologies, coding standards,
troubleshooting, debugging, familiar with code check-in(s), code release
management and implementation cycles.
- Understanding of Oracle internals, data dictionaries, metadata
and internals of Oracle 9i, Oracle10G or above.
- Identifying database performance bottlenecks, performance
turning, SQL/Query optimization
- Knowledge of Oracle database clustered environment such as
- Provide support to developers during development and
*Additional technical skills* --
- Hands-on Perl/Java skills would be helpful on the job but not
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at