We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .Java Developer

Location: Miami, Florida

Duration: 6+ Month Contract

Must haves

.         Solid Java web application experience (including JSTL)

.         Spring framework (core)

.         Spring Web Flow

.         Ajax (preferably jQuery)

.         Solid troubleshooting skills

 o   Experience with SpringSource Tool Suite IDE

o   Experience with jQuery

o   Experience with advanced branching/merging in Subversion

o   Experience with JIRA

o   Experience in managing/creating Maven scripts

o   Experience in Agile methodologies

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: