*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Position: Sr. Oracle Developer*
*Location: New York City, NY (Midtown, very close to Penn Stn)*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Pay Rate: your best
*Interview: In person after telephonic*
The candidate must have extensive background in Oracle*. The candidate will
participate in all phases of project including analysis, design,
development, testing and deployment. The candidate should possess excellent
communication skills. The candidate will work closely with the Application
development teams and provide DBA support. Prior experience in
Media/Entertainment industry is preferred.
* *Minimum 9+ years IT industry experience.*
* 4 years of strong experience with PL/SQL and with developing *complex SQL
queries on large projects*.
* Excellent communication skills, able to present to senior management and
* Development experience in *Oracle 10g/11g environment on UNIX/ Linux*.
* Good understanding of relational database concepts.
* Strong database design skills.
* UNIX shell scripting.
* Familiarity with job scheduling tools, such as TIDAL.
* Experience with Oracle Replication (Materialized views), External Tables
and index/table partition, Datapump / conventional export/import.
* Ability to multitask on various activities.
* Ability to work with Application development teams on support issues.
* Ability to work in a team environment and be proactive.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills.
* Experience with entity modeling tools like ER Studio.
- Experience with SQL server is a big plus.
- Familiarity with source control systems like CVS.
- Understanding of data marts and warehousing concepts.
- Development experience in APEX is a plus.
- XML DB concepts is a plus.
*Note:* Vacations - Due to the aggressive deadline, the candidate cannot ask
for more than a few days off in a given month for the first five to six
months into the project.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at