We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Application Packager

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6-12+ Month Contract

Job Description:

The position was created because the company is upgrading their Windows to
Win7 and need a couple of application packagers to ensure all apps are
packaged correctly. This candidate will be responsible for packaging
applications and testing the new applications in a Window 7 environment.

At least 2-3 years of experience as an Application Packager.
Previous experience with MSI (Microsoft Windows Installer)
Experience with Wise Package Studio and scripting in Visual Basic.
Excellent communication skills.
Previous experience in Desktop Support role.
Highly motivated and can work with little to no supervision.

Experience with AppV or XenApp
DOS batch scripting
Wise Scripting

Full Name: