*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: SQL Server DBA

Location: Santa Ana CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

* *

*Qualifications: *

   1. Must have minimum of 7+ years of relevant IT experience.
   2. Must have 5+ years in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
   with SQL 2005/2008 certifications.
   3. Must have extensive experiences in SQL database clustering, mirroring,
   replication, data storage, and virtualization technologies.
   4. Strong database performance tuning skills with the ability to think
   through issues and provide recommendation to management.
   5. Ability to work well under pressure; maintain strong working
   relationships with team members and be willing to undergo peer reviews of
   supported environment; be detail-oriented and organized.
   6. Experiences in data center migration are a plus.

*Job Description: *

   1. Support 100+ SQL servers in a multiple global data center environment.
   2. Lead deployments, projects, and work closely with project teams to
   architect solutions for long term scalability of Shared Service SQL database
   environments.
   3. Involve in large-scale data center migration deployments which require
   some weekend and off-hour support.
   4. Provide technical design and troubleshooting efforts as appropriate to
   ensure optimal system database performance.
   5. Perform capacity management at all levels of database hardware
   infrastructure (CPU, Disk I/O, Memory, Network, etc...)
   6. Document standards and best practices for all aspects of SQL Server
   7. Work with various offshore and onsite support vendors as appropriate.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*