*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

We are looking for *PeopleSoft Functional Payroll/GL/AP/AR,* as per the
below job description. If you are interested please send me your updated
resume ASAP along with your expected rate, Work Status, and contact
information. In case, if you are not interested for this opportunity, I will
appreciate if you can pass on this requirement to your friends.

*Position*:                     *PeopleSoft Functional Consultant -

Location:                     *NYC, NY*

Duration:                     *3 months*

Start Date:                  *Immediate*

Interview:                    Phone

Rate:                          Open

*PeopleSoft Functional Payroll/GL/AR*

Responsible for:
- Responsible for functional design of payroll integration functional
designs between PeopleSoft Payroll and PeopleSoft Financials GL, AP, and
custom AR solution

- Document Functional Design specifications related to payroll/ finance
integration requirements

- Work with agency and client team members to obtain detailed requirements
and obtain signoff

Required Skills
  - Min of 5+ of PeopleSoft experience out of which min. of 1yr on
PeopleSoft 9.0
  - Min. 3yrs of experience of PeopleSoft functional role on Payroll,
  - Experienced functional design specification and payroll/GL,AR

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.