*We are looking for Business Analyst., Web Analytics,** please check the JD,
and send me the profiles with best rate.*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
As a member of the marketing systems team, the Business Analyst, Web
Analytics is responsible for working in a cross-functional capacity to
provide business and functional documentation, technical direction, domain
expertise, and feasibility analysis for web analytics projects. The Business
Analyst, Web Analytics participates in all phases of new projects to aid in
scoping, prioritization, and requirements definition to advocate marketing
systems data capture. This position is responsible for working with the
development and operations teams to maintain documentation of application
and systems architecture diagrams and technical specs. The Business
Analysts function is detail-intensive, requiring the accurate capture and
translation of data requirements (both tactical and analytical needs) and
validation/verification of the working solution, ensuring quality and
availability of data.
· Collaborate with internal departments to identify, define and
document business systems requirements based on requirements gathering
sessions. This documentation includes but is not limited to recommendation
summaries, project plans, business requirements, business process flows,
system diagrams, and test scenarios.
· Translate business requirements into functional and/or technical
architecture diagrams and requirements. Provide technical expertise for
analytics systems to drive towards consistency in delivery.
· Acquire understanding of web development to ensure that all
tagging and tracking are implemented correctly. Provide web development team
with required project specifications, tracking and tracking requirements,
and testing scenarios.
· Oversee the effective implementation of reporting enhancement
requirements, and ensure thorough acceptance testing and database release
· Work with team members to ensure appropriate data is collected and
accessible to satisfy business requirements and reporting needs. Implement
reporting to track project, including success metrics.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
· 2+ years working experience with databases, SQL queries, SQL
scripting for data validation.
· 2+ years working experience with web analytics systems required
(Omniture, CoreMetrics, Webtrends).
· Experience with CoreMetrics highly preferred.
· Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation
(including data mappings, business and system requirements, business process
diagrams, and data flow diagrams).
· Strong skills in successfully relaying business requirements into
technical terms for colleagues in the application development department.
· Experience with negotiating priorities, scope, and resource
requirements in the delivery of large complex development projects in
rapidly evolving business environment.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly
MS Word, Excel, and Visio.
· Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
· Experience working with third party technology vendors, agencies,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at