We have an below urgent requirement from our* direct* client.

*Title: **ETL (Informatica) Developers*

*Location:  **Nashville, TN.*
*Duration: 12 months.

Job discription:

·          5+ years of experience in development and design of ETL
methodology for supporting data transformations & processing in a corporate
wide ETL Solution using Informatica Power Center/Power exchange.

·          Strong in Data warehousing Concepts, understanding business
process/requirements, good Understanding standard ETL transformation

·          Experience with dimensional and relational database design.

·          ETL and life cycle development Using Power Center, Repository
Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.

·          Extensively experience on Data migration, extraction, Data
cleansing and Data Staging of operational sources using ETL processes

·          2+ in Performance Tuning of informatica jobs.

·          2+ experience conducting loads using Informatica tools Oracle
database sql, unix and PHYTHON scripting is a plus

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,*
*Sriven Technologies LLC ..,**
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>