*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: SQL Server DBA
Location: Santa Ana CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
1. Must have minimum of 7+ years of relevant IT experience.
2. *Must have 5+ years in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
with SQL 2005/2008 certifications. *
3. Must have extensive experiences in SQL database clustering, mirroring,
replication, data storage, and virtualization technologies.
4. Strong database performance tuning skills with the ability to think
through issues and provide recommendation to management.
5. Ability to work well under pressure; maintain strong working
relationships with team members and be willing to undergo peer reviews of
supported environment; be detail-oriented and organized.
6. Experiences in data center migration are a plus.
*Job Description: *
1. Support 100+ SQL servers in a multiple global data center environment.
2. Lead deployments, projects, and work closely with project teams to
architect solutions for long term scalability of Shared Service SQL database
3. Involve in large-scale data center migration deployments which require
some weekend and off-hour support.
4. Provide technical design and troubleshooting efforts as appropriate to
ensure optimal system database performance.
5. Perform capacity management at all levels of database hardware
infrastructure (CPU, Disk I/O, Memory, Network, etc...)
6. Document standards and best practices for all aspects of SQL Server
7. Work with various offshore and onsite support vendors as appropriate.
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at