*Job Title: *Programmer Analyst (.Net Developer)
*Status:* Exempt, Full-Time
*Work Location:* Enon, Ohio
*Start Date:* Immediate
This is an open position as a .Net C# developer on our .Net team development
.Net developers implement enhancements and fixes to Speedway.com, Speedy
Rewards, and various other systems.
A minimum of 4 years experience designing, coding, testing, and deploying
applications using Microsoft Visual C#.
*Education Level:* Bachelor’s Degree (preferred
*If Degree, preferred Major: MIS or Computer Science*
*Core Job Responsibilities:*
1. Work closely with project managers, business analysts, business
clients and other .Net team members to define requirements, design,
estimate, code, test, certify, pilot, and rollout requested changes.
2. Provide support to Application Services team to troubleshoot and
resolve system issues in all environments.
3. Provide 24 / 7 on-call support
4. Maintain development test environment
5. Work with deployment team to build and test software deployment
package for certification environment and live stores
*Business Knowledge Required;*
· Retail or customer loyalty experience preferred but not required
*Technical Knowledge Required;*
· 4 years recent experience with Microsoft C#
· 4 years recent experience with ASP.Net versions include 1.1 thru
· MVC 3.0
*Optional but Highly Preferred Skills:*
· SQL Server general knowledge
· Structure Map (used for writing interfaces)
· NUnit (used for testing)
· Machine specification (Open Source Visual Studio add-on)
· NHibernate (object modeler)
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at