I have the following requirement, just opened.  This will be for at
least 3 months, likely to extend.  I need candidates local to Seattle, or
willing to relocate (no expenses will be re-billed to client – best all
inclusive rate you can quote please!!).    Please let me know ASAP if you
are interested, thanks!