Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Job Title: Senior Oracle Developer*

*Location: Redwood City, CA*

*Duration: 4 to 6 Months*

Looking for Senior Oracle Discoverer Architect/Developer – whose primary
focus is on Discoverer EUL design & reports development, may have done some
limited Apps Tech/PLSQL development but all projects are primarily
Discoverer

-       Pure Discoverer Architect/Sr Developer – whose primary focus is on
Discoverer EUL design & reports development, may have done some limited Apps
Tech/PLSQL development but all projects are primarily Discoverer.

 *Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*

*Technical Recruiter,