Hello,

Please send me your senior level SAP ABAP candidates.to *
ha...@sourceonets.com*

*
We need the 70-80/hr level candidates asap!!*

***Phone screen tomorrow, Friday at 3pm.  Please send me someone that can
interview during that time tomorrow!***

* *

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration: Long term

Client: Billion Dollar software development company.

ABAP Developer Job Description and Requirements

Minimum of seven years of SAP ABAP and ABAP related tools/technologies
experience

Must have experience in working with business analysts and understanding
functional requirements

Must have excellent communication skills

Must have leadership qualities

Must be able to work on his/her own as well as team environment

Must have excellent documentation skills

Must be able to perform technical designing of functional processes

Exposure to middleware messaging systems is preferred

Must have expertise in the following areas

 Skill Level

1. ABAP Programming Expert

2. Object Oriented ABAP Mid

3. Function Module/BAPI Expert

4. Business Objects Mid

5.IDOCs Expert

6.SAP Query Expert

7. LSMW Expert

8. SD/MM User Exits Expert

9. SD/MM Processes Mid

*Thanks & Regards,
**harun **(IT Recruiter)
**Sourceone Technologies Inc
Voice:513-783-6049*

*Fax:513 672 2772**
**Email: ha...@sourceonets.com***

*YIM: harun.source...@yahoo.com*

*Gtalk: ha...@sourceonets.com*

* *

*"One Source for all your Manpower Needs"***